"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, June 17, 2007,
Gah , I wanna cry . I feel like crying . Fuck , I already am .
Maybe I'm just being too emotional . Idontknow .
I'm a poser , yes I am . A fucking poser .
I'm sorry you have such a loser like me as a friend .
If this was a letter , it would already be wet .

Yeah , I just ruined your whole day .
I am such a spoiler , ain't I ?

Fuck , I miss you a whole lot . And cried a million tears .
But you're like can't be bothered to talk to me .
Worst , we fought . Bah .
):