"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, June 24, 2007,
Class outing was fun ! [:
Even though half the time we didn't know what else to do , besides jumping back into the sea . But instead , me and Pris took er , spasticated photos ? Mostly jumping ones . But like , only one was successful . Hahahahahahahahahah ! Yeah . And oh , my hair look shetz when it's wet ! Like seriously . Take a look ;
See ? I told you . Gah . So fugly .
But I don't know what's up with my hands being like that lah . I think I was demonstrating something . Hahahahahahahahah xD

And I realised , I'm becoming more sepaksikated ah . I look very retarded in pics . Even though I smile properly . Hahaha , oh . And SEE MY HAIR IN THIS PIC ! -
It's like a whirlpool ? Hahahahahha . I told you I look retarded ?! Go on , laugh all you want . This is the time you can laugh at me , :D Haha .