"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, June 13, 2007,
Bang , Nas is back from the dead yo [: Bro bought a new computer screen , and there you go . I'm back online ! :D :D

I missed everyoneeeeeeeeeee . Including you , you , you , you , youuuuuuuu! :D
Oh especially Baby , ): Come back soon luh . Miss you like fuckshetz lots know marnsss ..





See , this girl here ? Nerds are coooool yo . :D Nolah , supposed to meet her like ages ago lah right . But apparently , someone so busy then in the end didn't get to meet . Meh . HAHAHA ! Sooon ah , sooooooooon :D


Tiffany : When I think of cats , I think of .. CATS ! :x