"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, June 25, 2007,

Admire my beautiful , luscious hair .
Yes , I'm pretty . Gak , puh-lease .
Come on , come on ! It's your last chance to see it .
Hahaaahaha . Like at Pasar Malam like that -.-"

Yes , I'm cutting my hair finally . Like tomorrow .
I'm excited , are you ? Hahaha .
But hor , I not sure how t cut it yet . Meh .
We'll just see how it goes :D




Oh fuck my Mp3 you know .
It's spoiled again . For Idk what fuck reason .
Was charging it , and halfway the comp said it malfunctioned .
So darn pissed off lah . I didn't even do anything to it .
Bang , and guess what now ?
I cannot find the receipt / warranty .
Fuck eh ? I'm so careless ? Thanks ah .
WHERE THE HELL DID I PUT IT LAH ?!
Mega bloody irritating know . Omfg .
Oh , wells . Wish me luck .
I hate my beloved , Creative Zen V Plus . :D