|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, May 23, 2007,
To my WONDERWOMAN :hello sayang , i can't believe you're listening to Relient K like errrrr , NOW ? but it's okay . they're good aren't they ? nyehee . i love to BE YOUR ESCAPE :D gawd lah , school is boring as ever . i don't even know what we are supposed to like do now . teacher's babbling and i ain't even listening . i bet i'm not the only one luh ok . and with practical and tests coming up , bang . my head's gonna explode :D R.I.P - NAS ; okay lame . i'm gonna repair that stupid mp3 of mine . cause apparently now , i have no music in my life . the only time i can listen to it is when in school , or when watching MTV -.-" fuck lah , how lame can it get . the computer's still down . cheeeebye , no life . :/ YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM A RELATIONSHIP WITH - so fuck funny la that line . But it doesn't mean that i'm your Superman you can run away from me hor , Baby :D I'll catch you with a big big net ah ! More effective . okeh , lame . I better get back to the lesson . ciao - |
|