|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, May 04, 2007,
Hey , people .. Time for me to update right ? Hahaha , sorry lah . My computer breakdown , and I'm so fedup . Obviously , the blame's on me right . Wtheck . I hate it :/ And oh , now I'm using my sister's laptop to update my blog . :D Nothing much going on in my life lah . Nothing special or whatsoever . School everyday . Bleh .. Hahaha .I MISS FAREEEEN LAH . Basket lah you little moron , I miss you . Haha[: When can I meet you siah . Mehmehnehneh .. Oh , and Hafez my bro ..... Thanks for the prepaid once again ok [: |
|