|
Sunday, April 15, 2007,
Small gathering yesterday with Queeny , Lizzie and WanPing before we went our separate ways and school starts . And someone apparently was dang ding dong super late lah okay . [: Went to eat at MS and then headed down to Esplanade . Chatted about everything about the past and then the present . But most of the time they were chatting about their poly orientations lah . So I just diam , and listened . But very interesting okay , especially Queeny's one . So fun siah [:
Then we took stupid photos , and then me and Wanping just can't stop laughing for no reason . And pretending to talk about the exhibition when the security guard walked pass . Hahahaha , so hilarious [: Thanks for the great day ya guys .. I love you all . And will never forget you .
 Jyeah , Liz looks like some zombie .. And I like my side view ! :D Hahahahahaha .
Oh , and did I tell you ? SCHOOL'S STARTING TOMORROW LAH SEH ! So excited and nervous at the same time . But I dread waking up so early in the morning like everyday lah sehhhhhh .. Hohoho , goodlucks to me ah . Hope I can blend in well ~ ;x
|