|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007,
School's gooooooood I guess [: Let me do a recap jyeah !First day was shetz lah okay , I slept in the auditorium while the talk was going on . Need I say more ? :D On top of that , reached late cause me and Sam had bad tummy aches . I went to the wrong class -.-" And I sat on a wet chair . Ftw -.-" My butt wet siah , so not lucky lah . Nyehnyok . Second day , the class was noisy like in the market like that . Hahahahahaha . Got to know more people in the class [: Our crazy class advisor was absent , and we get to play the computer ! Funfun . Hahaa , :D Today , school started a bit later . But reached around 12 to go for the CCA roadshow . I seriously have no CCAs in my mind right now . Idk what I want to join :/ Class started at 1pm . The teacher was the man yooooo . I think he's a funny guy lah prease . Our class advisor say about him machiam he very fierce like that , alamak .. Fake only sia ! The teacher explained all his class rules and all that , then he was like .. " So you guys haven't buy your textbooks yet right ? Then I cannot satrt teaching you all today , and I have nothing else to say already luh . So you all can go off now , byebye ! " :D Hahaha . Dang cute . So jyeah , off all of us went . And we ended around 1.30pm [: So fast lah prease . 30 minutes only siah , when class supposedly ends at 6pm . Hahahaa . I wonder what tomorrow is gonna be like eh [: Hahahahaha . And oh , one more thing to say to you guys ..... My mum confiscated my sim card , so don't bother calling or messaging me alrights ! Thanks . I'm saving up to buy prepaid , so I'll tell you guys mua new number when I have it ok ! :D |
|