|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, April 13, 2007,
My mp3 gave me a fucking scare yesterday night . I wanted to listen to it while going to bed , so I plugged in my earpiece , and adjusted the volume . Then suddenly , the whole thing got stuck . I press every button I could find on my mp3 .. But still the same . The screen just stuck there . In the end I got so fedup , I just left it on for the whole night cause I can't like even switch off the fucking mp3 . -.-"Then in the end , today .. Battery flat . Hahahahahahaha . So I brought it back to the shop I bought it from , and the person was like .. "Do you know you could just press the reset button ?" And I'm like .. "WHATTHEFUCK!" -.-" Waste of my time going down all the way there .. Waste aticca's money also . Nyehnyok lah . So fucking embarassing lah please . WHO ASK THE PERSON MAKE THE RESET BUTTON SO SMALL , then I potek cannot see whut . Hahaha ;x Okay lah my fault too for not reading the guide book earlier first . But eh , I was so panicky lah . I didn't know what to do maaaaa :/ K nehmind . It's all fine now . Hahaha . Okeh , Nas can be that stupid you know . Darnn .. |
|