"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, April 26, 2007,
I don't need stares from you mothafuckas out there lah .
So what , I'm an ITE student . Big deal .. There are so many others out there too lah please .
Okay fine , I'm pretty , cute . THANKS AH :D I know . Blehs .
Seriously , I just hate the attention . Enough in school already ..
Meh , I look young lah okeh .. I know . And I don't look like an ITE kiddo anyways .
But what's with the stares lah . Gak , stupid man .
I just don't understand people at times .. :/


And so some of my classmates got their concession card already .
Warauweh .. Pissing me off siah .
I still have to wait for iDoNtKnOwHoWLoNg lahhhh .. Irritating .
I want it , I want it NOW ! >.< Hahahaa .
Now I know the importance of a student ezlink card . So much cheaper balls :/
Hahahahahahahah . Jyeah , sorry ah you guys have to bear all my rantings on the stupid concession card from like so long ago . Hahah :D