And so i know this is like dang random . [: So similar right .
Setupid Tiffany .. Hahaaaa .
Jyeah & I know I haven't been updating . Feeling pretty lazy lately .
Don't mind me lah okayyyy.
Like school's starting so soon yo , 6 more days for me . And I haven't even bought my goddamn uniform . Home clothes for first day of school . Cool or what ? Hahaha [:
And Queenie and all the others missing me so much leh . I so honoured [LOLzxzx] . Sorry can't go out with you guys these days . But I'll try to make it this Saturday ok ?
I fucking hate adult EZ Link card . :/ Like it deducts so much lah .. Nyehnyok , okay nevermind . And mine's like left with $-0.70 i think , for like so long . Mum refuses to top it up for me cause like I keep going out . Eh wtheck man . I feel so wth lah , idk how long at home already . So annoying know . Mothers ... Grrrrr . :/
They don't know the boredom we're going through at home . Hahahahaha . Rights . But seriously , I feel like I don't have a life .