|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, March 16, 2007,
So me and Tiffany were talking about our DanceFloor favourites .59's says: BFC ruleeeeeeeeeeee :D nassyy says: tell me about it . 59's says: i like platinum nassyy says: haha . i like JDI 59's says: i like fantastic four. 59's says: YAH YAH YAH 59's says: they so rock. nassyy says: HAHA nassyy says: F4 rocks also 59's says: i like all the rnb groups. nassyy says: HAHA YESS 59's says: i 5566 lor 59's says: HAHAHA. nassyy says: HAHA nassyy says: i LIKE ENERGY! nassyy says: hahaha 59's says: hhahaha 59's says: WTH. Hello ah Miss Tiffany , F4 was supposed to be Fantastic Four ok . Shortform lah , lazy type out. Hahahahaa . Dang funny lah , I was laughing my ass out reading it [: And okeh , Tiffany |
|