"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Ohmy :o
Wednesday, March 07, 2007,
I went out with sister today . Ah , I'm gonna have stomach cramps from laughing . She was omfg so lame . -___-" But it was cool . Ate Carl's Jr today too But , I was full after eating only half of the burger . Nevertheless , we still went to Banquet and ate another bowl of Laksa. Haha , yes . We are Mighty Pigs .. :D But it was so yummy luh.

Sis wanted to go toilet , and so I followed . I waited for her so long , I wonder what she's doing in the cubicle . Lol ><" Then there was this one boy , who happily came in unzipping his pants .. Went inside one of the cubicles without closing the door . And I was like facing the friggin cubicle . So I like err saw his birdyy and his butt . Hahahaa . Wah , then he happy do his business already right , he came out of the cubicle with his underwear not properly put on . Luckily there was no one there .. I guess he wanted to seduce me . Hahaaa .

Alamak , and the best part is .. He touched his stupid birdy . He didn't even wash his hands lah . Just hold the door handle to open the door , and ran out of the toilet grinning away . And before he went out , he turned around to me and said "BYE!" -____-" Gawdzxzx . So unneccessary lah . Hahaaa . See , I told you all he wanted to seduce me !! Lol , rights .

I so pervertic uh , look at the small boy when he doing his business . Hahahaaa . Can't help it . He went in the toilet like he did nothing wrong . ><" Haiss , kids nowadays ahh .. Magawd , I sound old marns. Hahahaha .