"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, March 22, 2007,
Jessie , I don't know why . But I like this picture :D
Hahahahahahaa .


And omfg , the clique's tagboard is suddenly not dead . And amupingwan's back lah . Hahahaha. Such a loser man , that person .


And so yesterday , I finally went out of the stupid house lah .. After so many days being at home. I feel suffocated sia . :/ And now I feel like not having any hp at all . But on the other hand . I still want my hp . But mum's being very irritating still . Like she feels irritated cause I keep using the phone . Like omfg lah , it's incoming call free all day lah , thankyou . And she threatens to cut off my line . If you wanna cut , just cut . I know I cannot live without a phone , so like fucking buy me a prepaid or something lah . WTFUCK -.-" I feel so nyehhhhhh ..