"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, March 09, 2007,
Jessie bombarded me with a lot of questions lah . Wah , she very open-minded already seh . Hahahaha , green and black .. NIKE somemore ah! :D Fake one ok , don't play play . LOLzx.

Steamboat really made my tummy biggy , I ate my fill . I didn't eat till I drop , I ate till I danced around with Charis Chai and CheePuiYe :D And forever taking random pictures of ourselves . But I didn't really flood Jessie's camera . Nyeh , nevermind . There's always a next timeeee .. I hope :/

Lol , I love everyone of you people lah okays . Thanks for the great day today yawwwww . [: