"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, March 28, 2007,
Bloody hell , you guys better start tagging my board .. Before I take my ninja sword and slash your heads off okay :/ HAHAH .



So I took 852 three days ago . And for me , since I have no ez-link .. I have to pay the fucking adult fare which is $1.50 - [ Well , for my usual destination that is . ] So anyways , I paid lah that amount . Then I took the ticket , and checked . Yeah , okay fine correct .
The next day , paid the same amount , board same bus . I realised I wasted 85cents lah , cause the driver regarded me as a student [55cents] . So nyeh righttttttt .. -____-" Dang dang , bus drivers are always so unpredictable . So from now on , I shall just put in 1 dollar , and have another spare 50cents in my pocket , just in case. Hahaha , umm okay ;x

Okay , nevermind . That was days ago .. Anyhoos , went for my interview today at MacPherson ITE . Wah , the guy like interview people for work man , ask so many questions . Lucky for my turn he asked like 3 questions only . Hahahaa , then he continue explaining about what I said , and about the course I wanted to take . And at the end he's like , "Okay then .. You'll receive a letter from us in about a weeks' time . " I was like YAY LAH OMG . Finally .. Hahaha , so jyeah just wait for the letter luh now . [: K cool , I think I'm school-less no more .!

And now , I'm feeling rather sickly . I wanna go off to bed soooooooooon and rest . Remember the reminder okay , if you love your heads , TAG! :D