"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, January 02, 2007,
It's the second January people. Hahahahahha. I need not worry about school anymore . [: Ah , you people enjoy these last few hours before school starts uh , okay! Happy schooling. I still have a bit more time to enjoy. Hawhawhaw.
And Charis told me on New Years Eve she bought a Panasonic headphone.

--

Got my headphones already ! :D You wanna know how stupid Charis can get? Okay. Let me tell you ..

*Nas pulls CC into the shop to show the headphone she wanted to buy*
CC : *gives the blur face* .. Eh , that looks like my headphone leh.
CC : Come I show you ah , *opens Crumprer bag*
Nas : -____-" OMFG LAH CHARIS , ISN'T IT LIKE THE FUCKING SAME ONE?
CC : Oh really ah? I thought Panasonic lehhhh ! ;x
Nas : Erms , ya .. Same ?


Hahahahahahahhah! I still can't get over it , how dumb she was lahhhhh! .. :D
Okay , so yeah . We two got the same headphones ! Yayyy-ness . And we didn't plan to buy the same one okay. I was already eye-ing that headphone from ages ago. Hahahahahaha.
And the best part was , we were on the bus to Tampines ytd .. And this girl , had the exact same headphones as us , just that hers was black . ;x Coolness can. Hahahahaha , three people sitting together wearing the same headphone , and one guy beside me using the in-ear one. Hahahahahah :D