|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, January 23, 2007,
Hello . Nas is back . Seems like my blog's pretty dead isn't it? Like no one's reading it . Hahahaa. No point in updating it then . Unless , I have something to update about .. Or I just felt like updating it. And as for now , it's the second option. [:Oh , my Friendster's been like dead too luh actually . I've beeeen MySpacing quite frequently nowadays. It's so much better okay people! :D Hahahahaa. Oh , you guys can check out my MySpace profile if you want to . HERE! Okay , Nas .. Whatever. Hahahahaha. Oh , my email inbox is like near to 500 mails? Cause of MySpace mails. Hahahahahaha. Fucking funneh. And I didn't even bother to like check and delete them off . ;/ Bleahhssssss. So many who want to do. Hahaha , you help me ok? LOL. My Friendster and Bloggy is like officially abandoned or something can? Hahahaaaaa. So uh people. You guys can help lah okay. By writing me testimonials and tagging . Thank you very much. [: Loves , |
|