"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, December 18, 2006,
Okay , 1st day of work. Pretty fine lah .. Know what I had to do? Help put things in the plastic bag at the cashier area. Hahahahahhaa. Omfg , I'm so suay lah, get the position as cashier. Everyday face money , money and money. GaakkKkkk~ :x And tmr is my REAL training as cashier . So complicating lah the procedures. Still must memorise so much things. Hahahahaa. Then the customers some ah, funny like shiz . Lol [: And And , I have to reach by 7.30am tmr. And the best part is that I'm in the afternoon shift tmr. Wah , whole day at work. Toooooots :/ Hahahahahhhaaa. Nevermind . Somemore until , like late night. Hohohoho. Kay, I'm laughing so much today. And some of the staff are really friendly [: Gaakk .. Basikelly , Lucks to Nassy lah okay. Laugh Out Loud.