"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, December 11, 2006,
Me, Mao, Chariz, Xinyi went VivoCity in the morning. Then MRT-ed to Clarke Quay. And we walked up to Fort Canning Park, out of the blues. No, actually.. It was some mere suggestion. Tiring I tell you. Omg, Mao cannot take it already. Keep going uphill. Hahahahahahha.. Then we saw the Singapore National Museum. Wah, inside so high-tech already please. Cool-ness :D After walking around, we realised that we were in the middle of Dhoby Ghaut, and City Hall. In the middle okay. And I could see the DHL hot air balloon at Bugis. Omg -.- And you know what we did. We walked to Suntec. Passing, Dhoby Ghaut and Bugis. Walked around Suntec for a bit and decided to go Sunplaza! Eh- ages since I've stepped there. Like I don't know for how many months already. Then we walked to Zhenny's house. And watched KingKong! Till like 10 plus. And now I homed. I walked till was so tired. I lied down on the road. Hahaha :D Let me prove to you ..



Oh, And Nassy got a job already! HeyHo. :D :D