|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, December 07, 2006,
Let me get this straight. Filling up 3 forms for 3 different job applications is not what you consider fun okay. It's a torture. You can even forget your own handphone number while filling it up. [ Me & Xinyi ] And all the questions are nearly the same ones. And it's natural for all Singaporeans to be kiasu like me. And I got rejected for two. First one, not really rejected lah. Just that they ask me dye back my hair, and the second one really got on my nerves. "Sorry, you're 15 and we're handling alcohol. " Ah, shoot. "And, thanks for coming -GRINS" Fuck fish. I had to put up a fake smile lah, puh-lease. Hahahahahahahahaa. Dang. Starbucks gave away free beverages today! And there were a lot of people I tell you. Ah, so refreshing. [: |
|