"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, December 02, 2006,
Hello world. Okay, I went out for job hunting yesterday, with Charis. But Henderik and Mao followed us along. Hahahaha, I shan't elaborate on that. Was pretty boring. :/ After that, met Xinyi and we went pooling at Dhoby Ghaut [Goat] . Hahaha, funnaye Hend. Oh, me and Chariz and Mao wasted our money on arcade. Darn, haha. The stupid Time Crisis 2 gun spoilt lah. Bodoh nia, I play until so shiok already, -.-" Then we went to meet Ping and Queen at Marina Square. Actually we wanted to go VivoCity, but the two girls were tired after work.. And we decided to go and meet them and have dinner together instead. Went to Starbucks for some coffee and then we hauled over to Esplanade Outdoor Theatre. Gawd, the bands there fuck nice please their songs, :D Especially the band called ComicStrip. Hahahahaha, all the Ska kids dancing. So nice [: And the first band which played, made me want to redo my MySpace again. Hahahaha, and I actually did it seh. HEHEHE.

Basically, yesterday was fun.. Even tho it was tiring [: