|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, December 26, 2006,
Fuck boring day .. Is it because of the rain that not much people is coming online , but instead sleeping on each of their comfy beds ? Haaa. I supposed so yeap. [: Well , as for me .. I just woke up lah actually . I had my rest , and obviously was bored . So online I went. And I realised the only person I can talk to is Samuel Yee. [: Others are like either busy , or probably .. Not really that close to them uh . If you know what I mean ..Chatted about some random stuffs. Then I started realising that I miss my clique people a lot a lot. And I really mean it luh .. Like for Ningsi , wahliew .. Haven't seen her for the longest time mans. So busy with her work. Gakkkk . And Sam and Sarah , who live so near me puh-lease. Hahaaaa. Sam ah , Nas today give you much attention hor ? [: Heeee. Been so long since I talked to you lah can .. All dem crappo stuffs . Haaah , and erm , you owe me a hug dear boy ! Loll . Hend , Zhenny , Mao .. I miss you GAY people lah can. Hahahahahaha . And all your lame-ness , OMFG. Charizzzz , been hanging out with you quite a lot for the past few days. Hahaahaha , and all I can say is - I MISS YOU TOO OKAY! :D Bah , remember the day only two of us went out. Bleh , was quite fun wasn't it? Hahaaa. All them stupid stuff we did . Gakk ~ Only God knows how stupid it was . Bet he was laughing at us too , who knows ! LOL ;x And umm , to all those other people whom I didn't mention your name .. I miss you guys too okayy [: I'm looking forward to the 31st Dec gathering alrights. Blah , hope everything will turn out fine on that day uh .. And I miss my baby .. :/ I wanna go your house and watch Saw 3 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gakkkkk . Haaahahaa. Nas loves you a lot [: And all you other people too , <3 |
|