|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, November 08, 2006,
To hell with physics, thankyou verymuch. Bye, combined science. Hello, Maths Paper 2- :/ No papers tomorrow, yeah man. But someone still insist that I have one tmr. Hahahahaha! :D It's either the school hall's watch is 2 minutes late, or my watch is 2 minutes fast. Darn, and my cat's sleeping position now is like it got shot while surrendering or something. "HANDS UP!" Okay, random sheeeeeeeeetzoo. I don't know what t update kay. I'm sleepy, how?. Brrrrrrr, I can freeze to death in the school hall. Damn cold, balls. :/ Haahhaaa.P.S. - And by the way, Mr NGZHENYU was super duper handsome when he was in Sec1. Don't ask me why. He really was handsome. *nods head* [: And no, I'm not falling for him. -grins :D |
|