|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, November 21, 2006,
It's been very long since I've updated my blog I know. And ATICCA wants me to do it today, so I had to. And since I have things to say, might as well just do it [: Oh, watched the movie Material Girls with Mazzy two days ago. Darn funnaye lah, the Duff sisters. They act like those typical fucking bimbos. Omgush! ><" Night movie, reached home around 12 plus. Mum was screaming on the phone, as usual.Had the last paper for O's the next day. Was so darn relief and happy, balls. ! :D But I still seriously think that I wasted my 1 hour in the hall. Hahahahahaha, but now. Who cares! Went towning after that, with the girls. Then me and the other 3 guys, shoo-ed away to Bugis. Jalan-ed and crapped in KFC like mad idiots laughing. And I was being a spasticated woman, who can't stop laughing. I only managed to finish half of my burger. And it was only a Shrooms Burger lah! Wasting food right? I know, shutup. -grins) Then we called Sam to come down to Bugis. And we waited for him at the LAN gaming area. Cool place I tell you, where you can just chill and relax [: Hahahaha. Then after that, we got too bored.. So I wanted to go VivoCity. And them being my good "bodyguards" , followed me there. Hahahahah! :D Met my cousin at Starbucks, played in ToysRUS, then went back Starbucks to chill. Sat down and chat nonsense again, as usual. Then the guys complained that they were too hungry, and we hurried over to LongJohn'sSilver, as it was already quite late already. Luckily it was still open [: And you know what we did , the moment we sat down. CRAPPED AGAIN, :D :D Our favourite hobby, or pasttime, or whatever it is. I don't give a damn [: After that, we went out and I started snapping pictures using Henderik's phone. Was too bored you see. Got tired of stuffs, and didn't know what to do. Haahahahaha ; AND GUESS WHAT, AFTER THAT WE HOMED ! :D Mazzy came my house today. From Bedok, all the way to Yishun. Yes yes, all the way.. Just to meet me! -grins) Hahahahahaha. Rights~ Went to ChongPang to buy hair dye. Then over to my house. Sat for a while, then she wanted to watch The Grudge 2. So we went to Northpoint to watch it. Hahaa, I'm giving you people who haven't watch it an advice now. PLEASE DO NOT GO AND WASTE YOUR MONEY TO WATCH THE GRUDGE 2! IT'S NOT EVEN SCARY AT ALL! :D Besides the suspense, but yeah. I kept laughing please? Yes, Maz kept covering her eyes, I kept laughing. My cousin burped halfway throughout the show. And everybody in the cinema cracked up. Hahahahaha, that fat guy [: I nearly fell asleep halfway. Since we were sitting very near the backdoor exit, we kept hearing construction work noise. Nice "background music". Hah :D Then aunty asked me out again, Causeway-ed , full and was called a PIG by Aticca ): -You're a piglet okay , baby!- :P And so now I'm home. And tired, goddamn sleepy. [: Plus, Blogger's being a bastard not letting me put up the random pics I took. I'll update it some other time then, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D |
|