|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, October 31, 2006,
Yo people! I just came back from Northpoint and I bought a new slippers for myself! Yaphooooo.![]() There, Adidas [: Actually I wanted to buy the Nike one, but I realised this was so much nicer. & So I took this instead. LOL. So happy! :D Yay-ness. There, and I'm doing my friggin art now. So phark-ed, -.-" Last minute work, yes I know. Zzzzz. It's SOOOOOOOO tomorrow lah! Hahahahaha. Can you believe it? OMGUSH! Rights~ |
|