"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, October 20, 2006,
Went to school in the morning. For Maths lah, that ALINA KHAW who-don't-look-like-her-age teacher. Hahahahaha. Oopps. Yes, where else.. ITR2 again. Only Ningsi, me and her. And the aircon blasting away at us. Wasting of electricity right? Hahaha. I know. There was supposed to be more people, but yeah.. Apparently, they said they can't come or whatever sheeeeeeeeeetzoo. Hahahaha. And my phone has become like a phone booth, thanks to NINGSI. Grrrrrrr, everytime call also use my phone. Nehnehhhhhh. Hahahaha. Then that Khaw uh, so contradicting you know. Say spend time on other subjects also, then after some time, ask us to do the whole TYS 3 times. Then the best part is, she gave me another maths book, and ask me to do it 2 times. I'm like wtfook? Hahaha. Like that no need do other subjects already lah ehy. Funny her lahhh. And the haze today quite bad too yes? Lucky it rained, shoooooo away the haze. Hahahahaa. And such a nice weather to sleep. (: