"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, October 02, 2006,
Well, I just finished watching Power Rangers The Movie. Hahaha, alrights. You guys can laugh at me now. Like hey, I like them alrights. Bahahahaha. I tell you, the villains just look oh-so-disgusting. Hahahaha, are all the villains supposed to look ugly, man? Ewwww. We need a change here. Hahaha. It'll be more interesting then. No, wait. If they're pretty pretty, we can't tell them off about their looks anymore. Hahahaha, okay. Fine, I'll rather it stays this way! :D I'm so addicted to their theme song. "GO GO POWER RANGERS!" Hahahaha. But too bad I can't find a Power Ranger theme for my phone. Dang, I tried so many websites.. Still can't find it. Sadd :/ Hahaha. Oh yeah, and I just found out something new. There are new rangers! Yeah, that's right. Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers! Whoooooooo. They're cool, wahahaha. They even have their own friggin show. The way they do the videos, omfg.. Way superbb. Hahahaha.

Hahahahaa, reliving my childhood days. Still remember all the Teletubbies shit? Hahaha(: Look at them! So cool ehy? Hahaha. Let me name them : Introspective Ranger[white], Chronic Smoker Ranger[green], Weeping Tears Ranger[yellow], Chaos Mohawk Ranger[red] & Bleeding Heart Ranger[pink]! Hahahaha. Cool lah their names~ LOL. Especially that mohawk guy. Hahaha, so rockin' man! Okay, shit. I'm going so crazy over power/emo rangers now. I'll cut the crap. Bye then! :D