"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, October 21, 2006,
HAPPY DEEPAVALI PEOPLE! :D Hahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't know today was Deepavali until my friend messaged me a Happy Deepavali greeting. Yeahhh, I'm SLOW okay! Finee. Hahaa. So I was at Ningsi's house today, and we were watching Michael Jackson's - Thriller music video. And suddenly, we saw this Indian version of it lah. So hilariousss.. You guys watch it for yourselves okay! :-


Thriller

Hahahahahahahahahaha, I laughed until my stomach aches okay. Like so fucking lame lah. The lyrics are like sooo totally different please. Wtfook he singing also I don't know. And the song is like fast forwarded or something? Hahahahahaha. OMFG! ENJOY! :D Loll.

AND I WANNA LEARN THE DANCE STEPS OF THRILLER! No, not the Indian's version. The original version lahh. Wahliew, I not so flexible like that Indian guy okay. Haaha, HE CAN SHAKE MAN! :D :D LOLLLL. And the dance steps are not easy okay. Ningsi was practically laughing her head off looking at me do it. Hawhawwwwwwww.! (: