"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, October 14, 2006,
Graduation Day today. Well, it kinda sucked today. Seriously, cause of one reason. But hey, forget it. [: Just work hard and try my best, give my all for O Levels. Hahaha. Yes, I did cried. Went to the classroom for the last time. Took my label on the table and chair. That orange label. Pizza-ed, cam-whored, crapped. I'm gonna miss that chair I sat on, that table I slept on. (: All the things that happened in class. Always staying back after school, helping to clean up the class. And cursing those people who messed up the class. Hahaha. Maybe that's the last time I'm gonna hold a broom too! :x Unless, my mum forces me to. Lawl. Okay, that's nonsense. Of cos, I'm still gonna hold a broom lah. Hmmmm, always standing up during Miss Kaur's class for not doing homework. Getting punished, sitting outside the class and copying answers. Haha. Truth revealed, yes. The best punishment I'd gotten : Writing one whole chapter in the History textbook, by who else.. Kaur lah. Loll. Mrs Ng's "CHICHICHACHA". Ms Ang's lame reactions. Ms Tay's spastic laughter :D Mr Lim not buttoning his shirt, and not wearing his tie properly. Always the topic for us to gossip about. Hahaha. But we did tell him in the end okay! Yes, good students we are. Haahahaha. All the times we had, be it good times or bad times. We still went throught it together, as a class. I remembered we bonded during the Sec3 camp. It was fun, isn't it guys? :D Now we've grown up to be more matured. Yes, we've changed a lot. Wanping's super long nerdy hair, look so innocent lah. Now, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU AH? Hahahaha, kidding girl. You're still our dear old TanWanPing. And my banana hair, no comments about it lah uh. Hahahhaa. Right Ningsi? Haha. Yeah, I think I look fugly then. But hey, people are unique in their own special way, no matter how they look like. Hahaha. Get that in your head. Well, I'm surely gonna miss NINGSI my crappo buddy, who listens to all my crap and problems. Thanks for listening man. I appreciate it(: SARAH and HUIMIN my arty partners. Hahahah, yes. Sarah especially.. Why? Because she never fails to motivate me to do my art. Thanks girll. Well, I did listen.. Didn't I? Haha. And Huimin.. Started getting close to her all of a sudden. She's really nice to chat with lah. Chaichin dearest, WHERE'S MY PAY? I've been waiting for so long. Hahahahaha, I don't want work in that OCC Restaurant anymore lahhh. Haha. WanPing likes to make faces at me. Hahaha, but they're alll cute lah okay. So I couldn't resist playing along. HAWHAW! :D And then the best part is, she would give me tha "LAME" face. -.- There you go. Hahahahaha. Marlon my "pillow". Do you know you're very comfy? I can like fall asleep on you very easily okay. Hahaha. Zhenyu, that gay guy. Who never fails to give lame remarks about things and give me all kinds of gay poses. Hahahahaha. Charis, my bimbo partner cum Emos! I know you love spanking me okay. Who doesn't? Hahaha, nawh.. Kidding. Hahaaha, I will miss all the fights with you lah. Oh yes, my Crumpler buddy too(: Hahaha. Puiye, I know you gave me the name NAS! Lol, and I used it till now okay. And I'm gonna use it forever. Yes, mark my words okay :D I LIKE! And I gave you the label, FAKER. Hahaha, remember? Thanks to all your St John badges.. EMO JR! You were the first one to have the long fringe lah. Then ME, and now.. Charis lah. Hahahaha. Queenie, ajar ajar fighty okay. I love to tease you, over small things. Haha. But you were fine with it. Haha, that's good. I'll remember your act cute poses yeah? Hahaha. JESSIE, the person who's sitting behind me. Hahahahaha, now you won't see NAS turning behind t talk to you already lah. (: Kaixin, my primary school mate. I'm really gonna miss you lah okayy. Hahahahaa, don't sad lo. We'll still be seeing each other. Now all I want to say is.. Jiayou to all 4D-ians for our O Levels, which is coming soon okay! Take care. To my fellow !19-ians, I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT. Really. Love the times we've been together. Even though there were some harsh times in between, we still are together. We'll have more outings after O's yes! Hahahahahahhaa. And for your info, the orange label right, I pasted on the chair in the hall and forgot to bring it home! ): You know I felt like smacking myself upside down. Haissss. Nevermind, I got a picture of it! Haha. But it's in Chai's camera. So I guess I just have t wait for her to come online and send it to meeeeeee.! :D Alrights now, take care people. Lucks for everything. NAS LOVES Y'ALL. Remember that(: