"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, September 08, 2006,
Wow, guess what. My Cablevision and Internet got cut off today. From like 2am till 5 plus in the afternoon today. Interesting? Luckily, my mum called Starhub and told them that she already paid the friggin bills. And they restored it again. Phewww. Hahaaa. So I was practically playing my Xbox the whole time without any SCV and internet. So sad okays. Then two of my friends came over. Watched two movies. And then went out to Zhen's house. For BBQ. Lawl, apparently I came late. So they left me some food. 5 chickens, 3 otahs, i don't know how many sticks of satay. Hahaha. I was dang full already. Then the guys wanted to watch Tokyo Drift Fast And Furious again. Lol, me and Mao spoiler okays. Becos we already watched it. Funnay lahh. After the show, we went to wreck Zhen's bedroom. Hahaa. Julie was sitting at a corner, Xinyi & Puiyee were reading Archie comics. Zhen was being spastic, as usual. Me, Mao and Yew conquered the computer. Becos we were taking turns playing Audition. Using my account. LOL! Competed with each other, to see who gets the highest score. Hahaaa. Crapped. And then we got bored. And went home!(: So yeah, I wanna sleep already people. Takecare. Have t wake up early tomorrow. ZzZz! ;x

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see
It may sound absurd.
But don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed.
But won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me
Up, up and away.. away from me
It’s all right. You can all sleep soundly tonight
I’m not crazy, or anything

-the best last performance(: