"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, September 19, 2006,
This is so interesting. I didn't update my blog for THREE DAYS! Whoooooooo. Okay, what's so interesting about that anyways. OMFG, crazy idiot. So anyhoos, I'm so happy. You wanna know why? Firstly. My sister is pregnant again! Yayyyyy. Maybe I could get a nephew this time. Lawl. But now, I feel like I'm so old. zZzZz. Auntie auntie. I actually like calculated; And she'll give birth around June next year. Like how about that? Hahahahaa. Cool lahh~ Wheee. Hahahaha. &Secondly, I'M GOING TO SINGAPORE IDOLS FINALS! YAYYYYY. Both performance and results show! Hahahahaha. Like my friend got the tix. And asked me along. Lucky me. Hahahahaha. But it's during prelims. Like so fucked -.- But yeahh, don't care lah. I'll still go. Lawl, my mum allowed me to go already anyways. So why waste? You can't expect me to throw the tix away right? Alamak! Only idiots do thatt kind of thing know. Hahaha. Laalalalala, I can't wait till next year! :D Then, everything will be over. No more O Levels to think of. Grrrrrrr. I want to get it over and done with!