"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, September 03, 2006,
Okay, hahaa. I'm glad there's still readers lah okays. (: Thanks. Hmm, was online and was chatting with Tiffany. And she reminded me to watch the President's Star Charity. Oh, in case you guys are wondering who's Tiffany, she's my spastic friend from SJC. Hahaaa. (: So yeap, I watched it. And the front part so stupid okays. The PCK guy. Hahaa. But funny lah anyhows. Well, the rest of the show was okay .. Nothing much. Then after the show right, my conversation with her started getting damn spastic okay. As in the lame spastic. Wahlau, I kept laughed my head off lah. And the topic suddenly got so horny lah. WHATHELL! :x Dang funny please. All the things we said all damn random okays. Then she suddenly reminded me supposedly to call her on her birthday. Then she was like, "Oh, then can hear my sleepy voice lahs!" Funnaayy. I was like, "Okay, then I shall call you now and hear what's the difference in your voice." Then rightt, she started getting so excited you know. She dang panicky okay. She was like, "Ehy you calling now ah? Ehy don't ah, don't ah. Wait wait." Then I'm like -.- She told me she got scared for GOD-KNOWS-WHAT-REASON! HAHAHAHAHA. Wahlau, excited kid. And she can't stop laughing. Spastic. Lawl. Throughout the phonecall ah, she really really can't stop laughing know. HAHAHA.. AND HER VOICE AH, WAHLAU CUTE SIAH. Lol. Small kid you nehnehpok :P Damn damn funny. Hahahaa. Then we keep chatting about some random shit lah. And how she keeps emphasising that she don't want to go school tomorrow. Hahahaha. And now, it's like 1.21am. I just hanged up like 40 minutes ago lah. Bahahahaha. I shall call her again next time. I must remember 28 September. Hahahaa. Alarm clock for the day! :x





- I don't want to go in detail lah, may get boring you know(:
HAHAHAHA.