|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, September 16, 2006,
Nothing much to do today. Well, I needed to mug lah. But you know, lazy. Hahahaha. So I watched the VMA 2006 today. In case you're wondering, VMA stands for Video Music Awards okay. Whooo, My Chemical Romance is back! And Gerard doesn't look that gay anymore. Haha, he cut his hair and it's blonde. OMFG. It's fucking more gay. So yeah :D LOL! But he looks neater. Then the last 15 minutes of the show, I fell asleep while waiting for the friggin long advertisements. Grrrrrr. And the award for the Video Of The Year was at the last part! Wth mannn, I was waiting for that lahhh. But anyways, Panic! At The Disco won it.! Yayyyyy-ness. Hahaha. They're good damn it. Go listen to them alrights people(:Whoots, I just added colours to my blog. Hahahaha, my life's not that plain okay :D Peace out. Take care. |
|