"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, September 11, 2006,
Man, I just woke up lah. ZzZz. Too sleepy. Like I said, been having too frequent late nights during the holidays. Today, ate with the others at Northpoint and went back home. Washed up. And ta-dahhh, I immediately fell asleep on the sofa. Even when my mum woke me up to tell me she was going to work, all I could reply was a stupid "uh". Then in an instant back to sleep. Haahaha. I got like 5 new messages in my phone. Put it right beside my ear. Didn't even heard it. And it's loud lah balls. OMFG lah, and I'm not trying to say I sleep like a log okay. Just that I'm too tired. Hehehe. I can't seem to like log in my Live Messenger. Like how pathetic can that be, you tell me. And OMG, I sooooooooo thought I was the only one okays. Fucking dumb. Anyhoos, so it's like the whole MSN Messenger system is down. Do they even know that there are like thousands and thousands of people using MSN Messenger? Shhheesssh, inconsiderate. Then somemore, don't even want to give prior notice. Basket. [ Full of fruits! ] Lawl, get it?! Hahaa. So the time when I thought there was really something wrong with my own MSN Messenger, you know what I did? I go and restart my computer you know. Wow, sucha waste of time. I should have thought of Web Messenger earlier right! Nehneh. And in case you're wondering, I can't log into my Windows Messenger also. Same error reason. Baba shit lahh. So then I was dang furious lah, cos can't log in. Then you know what I did? I went to press Help. Then they say, something like "Try to wait a while more and pressing a few times more." I'm like WTF? I tried like a million times lahh. Okay, not exactly. But you know. I tried A LOT OF TIMES ALREADY. which part of this sentence do they not understand. Kuku okay. Lol. Then at that point of time, my brainy suddenly thought of Web Messenger. So I was quite happy can sign in lah. A peenie weenie bit only. So not that happy still. Hahaa. The amount of people online disappoints me bad okay. Like only 18 people online lah, minus the Smarter Child&BillyBones&Magic 8 Ball. All the three dumb bots which I already ought to delete. Hahaha. But apparently I'm lazy, so yeahh. Let it be lah. Anyhoos, saw my crappo buddy NINGSI online. So I went to talk to her. And I realised she also can't sign in to the friggin MSN Messenger. At that point of time, you know how stupid I felt not ah -.- OMFG. Hahahaa. To think I actually went to be a smarty arse and restarted the friggin computer. Sheesh. So it's been like 2 hours and the MSN Messenger is still down. Bahhs :/ Shit lah. Stupid know. Grrrr. Hahahaaaa!(: And I realise I haven't eaten my dinner. Lawl. Peacee;