"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, September 13, 2006,
I've been wanting to say this from Monday. Okay, here it goes. YAYYYYYY!! I got Jessie's baby photo! Hahahahahahahaha. So chubby please. So much different than how she is now. Haha(: You guys get her present photo while I got her baby photo. Whooo! Lawl, lame lah NAS -.- Nvrm. Let's see. So it's been threee days and Jessie's been eating with us after school. Hahaa. Yes, it's something special becos.. She will always go home straight after school. HELLO GIRL, I KNOW YOUR HOUSE VERY NEAR OKAYS :D Anyways, on Monday there were 10 people who went for lunch at Northpoint's Foodcourt. Tuesday, 7 people ate at KFC &today there were 8 people eating at LJS! Hahahaha. Did the usual, chat and toured around Northpoint for 3 consecutive days. Haha, how about that? :x And and you know there's this Memory Game machine at the third level right. So me, Ningsi, Jessie & Siaoewei wanted to play it lah. We were like "Okay okay, two against two ah!" HAHAHA. Then we happily put in the coins ah. Then guess what, IT GOT STUCK. Yeah, cos your momma's so fat! :P No, kidding. Hahahaha. Like seriously, the friggin coins got stuck know. Jessie took out her ruler and we tried pushing it in. Wah, you know it took a long time nots ah. But we managed to lah, eventually. But ah, after we got the 40cents in already, the damn thing didn't wanted to start lah! Hit and hit and hit also no use. Then all of a sudden, it started. So happy ah. Only to find out that it was only the trial. Like fuck it -.- Hahahaha. Wasted the bloody 40cents for that machine. Then today went to the machine again. And there were coins stuck inside there too. Hahahahaha. And we actually though it would be okay by today. Wth, wishful thinking. Lawl.