"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, September 05, 2006,
I went to NAS today! Yes, NAS. National Archives of Singapore lah, you kukus. Hahaa. The moment I stepped into the building, I can only hear my footsteps okay. Super quiet lah balls. I bet if you put your ears close to the ground, and there were ants nearby.. You could hear the ants chatting with each other, bragging about how OH-SO-HARDWORKING they are. And at that point of time you would be so happy to just kill them. Lawl. Okay, no no. Don't do it. I'm just crapping. You ANT BULLY! Hahaaaa. Oh yeah, went there becos my father wanted to retrieve his school certificate thingy. Then they gave him this microfilm. Bahaha. So cool okays. So he had to scroll through and find his name. Wahlau, then right.. At one point of time, the handwriting suddenly become BIG and then small -.- Then uh, suddenly right. The writing become so FANTABULOUS MAN. Even my father was annoyed. I don't mind cursive, but its like totally cannot be read lah. I think a chicken can write better than that person. Oh, I think I know. I think the person actually had ambitions to become a doctor, but his/her parents disallow. Awwww, sad case I tell you. HELLO, PLEASE WRITE NEATER. Haahaha. Okay, nvrm. That is so long ago. And if you guys don't understand what I'm talking about right now, forget it(: Hahaaa. That's it about my trip to NAS. Omg, i feel so good now. NAS NAS NAS! :P Hahaaa. Right. After that went to eat rojak at West Coast. And then we went to Junction 8. Hahaaa. I know the distance between each destination is far. But, who cares? LOL!




-she moves in her own wayy(: