"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, September 27, 2006,
Hello wello people. Okay I haven't been online for like the past three consecutive days. ZZZZZZZZ. That's pretty long for me. Hahahaha, and I miss my blog! ): Hahaha. Okay, random shit lahhs. So err, prelims SUCKED for all I care. Like whatheck?! It's gonna be Elective History and Art paper for tmr. Wow, imagine. 9 people sitting in the school hall doing art. NINE PEOPLE LAH. Imagine.. & You know how big the hall is. Toooots. Hahahahaha.

So on to Singapore Idol FINALS. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I'm getting so excited talking about this subject. Hahaha. So ermmmms, I went on both days. Sunday & Monday! Met my friend and off we went to the National Stadium. At Kallang Mrt station, saw this one guy lah. I was like "Wahlau, he dress like a SUPETAR sia." :x Took a second look and realised it was just Ahmad -.- Nehneh. Nvrm if you guys don't know him. He's this noisy malay guy in my school. Grrr, annoying. Hahah. SOOOOO, I went to the Indoor Stadium with him and his other friend. Haha. You know we were like, "Ehy. You know how to go or not ahhh?" Terrible lah. Nobody knows. Then my friend took out his handy-dandy street directory. Which apparently, didn't help at all. Hahahaha. Then we saw this group of family wearing blue : HADY FANSSSSSS! :D So we followed them to the stadium. Wah, they so kanchiong okay. Walk like suppaa fast lah. Loll. So along the way, as usual. Ahmad was the noisiest. At least he was noisy. Liven up the situation. So, I'm glad I bumped into him! Hahahaha.

We reached there at around 6.15pm. Still pretty early lah. So many white people there. Lol, Jon fans. I was like sweating there lerr. Alamaks. Hahahaha, but nvrm. Went to line up at the queue and finallly they open the door of the stadium. I was dang hungry can. First day of fasting month somemore. Toooots. Hahhahhahaa. We realised that we aren't supposed to bring food and drinks in. Then I was like, WHATHECK! So when it was time to break the fast, I HAD TO BUY THE RIBENA THEY WERE SELLING. And you know how much it was.. It was like 3 DOLLARS LAH. For one friggin Ribena. Nehnehpok-er man. It was daylight robbery lahhhhhh. Sheeesh. But for the sake of me being so thirsty, I bought it. Hahahahahhaa.

So yeahhhhhhhhhhh. Me and my friend got the seats at the top. The view from there was pretty far. But I don't care! Hahahaa. I still got thereee. Whoooooo! Anyhoos, Hady and Jon really rocked the house. You know man, I felt like I was stuck in a boombox lah. The music in there was like SUPER LOUD! I thought I was gonna be deaf. But no, luckily. Hahahaha. Then there were The Muttons! From 98.7fm morning show. Hahaaha, Justin Ang and Vernon A! They were so lame please. Everybody was laughing lahhh. AND AND Justin fell into the moshpit hole.! Hahahahahhaa. So embarassing please. And he was THHHATTT BIGGie lah. Imagine if he fell into the crowd. *PIAKSS* Free man-made pancakes for everyone. LOLLL! Vernon kept teasing him about itt. & he purposely fell for Justin. Hahahahaha. OMFG LAH. Lame man, those ttwoo. Loll. I didn't really shout much on that dayy. Lolll. Didn't have the feel yettt. So Ahmad was like going on and on about him wanting the tickets for the results show. Cos apparently, he only had tickets for the first day. And you know ahhhh, we super smart lahhhhhhh. Becos we found a shorter way to the stadium when we were going home. TOOTT! Lolll, tiredd.

Homed, bathe & had my face buried in the SS textbook. Not long after.. FELL ALSEEP! Hahahaha. So nothing went into my brain. Well, not exactly nothing lah. A bit okayyy :/ Which is bad enough lah. Lolll.

Second day of FINALS! Had exams in the morning. Well, I think I did okay for SS. Maths, well. If only I remembered more of the formulas. I can say it's quite and easy paper. But I think I flung it luh. Sadd man ): Hmmm, nvrm. Received a message from that SUPETAR guy. Hahaha, saying that he got tickets for today. He was super happy okay. Met my friend and we waited for Ahmad and his friend at Tanjong Pagar Mrt station. He had to take his tickets first. So when all the things were done, it was like 6.15pm already. He was so kanchiong. He wanted to take a taxi. And so all of us agreed. Becos, we didn't want to run to the stadium. It was hot lah, you know! Hahahaha. But for that dayyy, we decided to break fast outside. Cos we can't bring in food & the food in there was expensive okay! Bought drinks at 7-eleven. The queue was fantastic lah. So longg!! Hahahahaha. Went in around 7.10pm and I finished my half bottle of green tea left in one gulp. Bleahs, felt so bloated.

Got the same seat. But not long after, the ushers asked us to move to another seat which was so much nearer the stage! Hahahaha, clearer view. And we got goodie bags!! Yayyyy. Hahahaha. OMG I TELL YOU. ELECTRICO ROCKED THE HOUSE LAHHHHHH. RAHIMAH RAHIM Sr TOOOO! Wahlau, everyone was singing along okay! So power cannnnn. Yes, on that day I was screaming like nobody's business. Hahahaha. But my voice is still not gone. Grrrrrr. I smacked the two pongpong thingy against each other they were inflated. Hhahahahaha! :x Paul sang "DANCE DANCE" ! Hahahaha, and Gayle sang "Unfaithful". Omg lah, all the finalists were singing all the new songs. Hahahaha. More performances and thenn.. The truthh, the results!. After the break, they straight went to tell us the results. Omg lahh. So fast balls ;[ BUT HADY MIRZA WONN. SAY SAY SAY YAPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hahahahahahhaha. So happy know. Then I kept screaming and screaming. Hahahahaha. Ahmad and his other friend were jumping like crazy maniacs. Me and my friend were laughing at him lahhhhhh. Lolll. After the show, all of us went to wait for Hady lah. Wanted his autograph. Then we met his parents! Ahmad went to ask the father some stuff. Then suddenly, Hady's father came over to us and gave us Hady Badges! Hahahahaha, THANKS UNCLE! Then he went off, and shouted "I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!" Hahahahaha, cute man. Waited and waited. And Hady didn't seem to pop out. So eventually, we went home. Cos there was school the next day. ZZZZZZZ.~ The same thing happened lah.

Homed, bathe & buried my face in the Chemistry textbook. Hahahahahaha. Sucked at Chemistry badly okay :/ Aiyerrrrrrrrr. I feel like killing myself can. GAWDDDDDD!! That's it END OF MY EXCITING TWO DAYS! :D Hahahaha, here comes the boring part. School today again. Had English Paper 2 and F&N. Hahaha. English was so cheeeeem lahh. OMG, so geography okay. What genetically engineered plant crapp. Hahaha, don't care. It's over. No comments about F&N. LOLLL.

And I realised this post is really a long one. Hahahahha, if I hadn't break them up into paragraphs, Serene would like kill me. Hahahaha! So there you go :D


Mr SUPETAR and ME! i look so emo geek. Haha(:

There you go, Sg Idol 2006! :D Yayy.