"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, September 01, 2006,
HELLO PEOPLE. Teacher's Day today. (: So, it's a holiday baybeh! Hahaa. Okay, let's seee. Thursday had Teacher's Day celebrations in school. Ohmygod. It was bangin' man! Power rangers lah. I enjoyed it. Hahaa. Whooooo, I think Queenie did a good job :x HAHAHAHA. Met my primary school mates again. Jalan jalan-ed. And home. Singapore Idol, OMFG. I was dang worried for Paul please. Hahaaa. But Joakim the pea-brain monkey is out! Whoooooooo. I screamed on the hp. Sorry Henderik.! Hahaa. You call wrong timing lah boy. But yay, I'm so happy that Paul is still in. YAY! (: Hmm, yeah. My cousin called me out today. So went around Orchard with him. And went to watch Monster House. Hahahaa. Was buying tix, then the person asked us choose the seats. Then it was like choosing either the red seats or light blue. So I was like ehyyyy, got red one leh.! Hahaha. I didn't even know what the red seatings meant. So I happily chose it lahs. So when like we went into the cinema hall. Got to my seat. And was like "EHY, IT'S COUPLE SEAT SIAL.!" Hahahahahahaha. So yeah, no arm rest in the middle. Lawl. Nvrm, the two of us got ample space. Hehehe. Anyways, the movie right, funny & scary. My stupid cousin suddenly burst out laughing and everybody started looking at me. Then I'm like, omfg? Hahaha. So paisehful. But anyways, go watch the movie okays! (: Then we went to Raffles City Shopping Centre. Walked around and saw.. MATHILDA D'SILVA! Hahahaha. She's look cute. Bahaha. She smiled at me please. =P Wtv, too bad I don't have proof. Okay anythingthongs. I was getting like bored, so we walked to Esplanade and slacked. Hahahaa. And I stared at the small merlion over the other side, and he was lying down.. sleeping :x Walked back to Raffles City to meet my auntie. And back to Orchard to eat. Haha ;x And shop! Hahaha. Well, I didn't get much things lah. Only a jacket. Hahahaa. Right. And now. I'm getting tired. Shall doze off soon. Takecare people!(: And anyways. Please tag my board. It seems like my blog is dying soon. No more readers. If that's it, then I need not update my blog my blog anymore. Cos isn't it just a waste of time updating your blog when no one wants to read it? That's what I'm thinking now. Thanks all.