"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, August 02, 2006,
okay people, as you can see.
i've removed my tagboard.
i made another one. like a comment page.
hope you all know how to use it.
HAHA. (:
just press on "COCKTALKING" on the right here. >>>
yeppss.
it's very easy okay. like tag like that also lahs.
haven fun la. LoL! xD

and as for now..
i'm gonna take a stupid survey.
since i'm so bored. haha.


The 'W' Survey


Who is in the house with you?
- me, myself and I.

Who are you thinking about now?
- hahaha, that would be someone! (:

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
- ANGNINGSI. it was yesterday night.

Whose house did you last go to?
- zhen's house. on 28 july. to cele sam's bday!

Whose birthday is next?
- JESSIE'S! and happy national day. wahah.

Who was the LAST person you loved, but NOT anymore now?
- no one, why should i not love everyone?.. since they all loved me. hahahaha. =p

Who do you hope will take this survey?
- anybody, nobody, anythingthongs, aliens are most welcomed! ha.

What was the last thing you ate?
- my mum's cooking! curry chicken (yum yumm)

What was the last thing you drank?
- plain water nia.

What is the closest item near to you that is blue?
- blue pen.

What instant messaging service do you use?
- MSN messenger.

What is your favourite colour? (1 only)
- black.

What is your most used "away" message?
- EATING.! xD

What is your favourite website?
- my bloggy! ha. (:

What is your favourite shoe brand?
- kappa? [my school shoe!] hahaha.

What song are you currently listening to now?
- Fast And Furious (Tokyo Drift) Soundtrack - Teriyaki Boyz - Fast and Furious

Where do you live?
- In Singapura, Khatib.

Where is your phone?
- in front of me.

Where do you sleep?
- stupid question. on my bed la. which is in my bedroom, which is in my house unit, which is in a building? ha.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing now?
- my class made our own class tee? so what, from the factory.. which made it? right? HAHA.

Where did you get this survey?
- friendster's bulletin board.

When is your birthday?
- 1st January, babY! haha :D

When did you last burn a candle?
- i only touched a candle. i'm a good girl. i don't play with candles. HAHA :x

When did you last see your dad?
- yesterday night.

Why does basically half the world have Friendster?
- well, it's basikelly becos.. half of the other world have Enemyster. =)

Why do we have to go to school?
- to go brain-dead. waste our time, but we get to meet new friends! ha.

Why are you taking this survey?
- why are you asking me this question? to answer all your nonsensical questions, and let time fly by. ha.


WAHHA. done! so lame.
i'm just bored.. as usual. (:
yayyy.!