"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, August 26, 2006,
Yay, so I just finish watching She's The Man! Lol. I know. I'm slow. But, all I can say is. That movie is fking funny please. Hahaaa. I love it man. I wanna watch it over again. Till I get sick and tired of it. Bahahaha. So cool. Hmm, have you guys watched Step Up? Okay, it's a really nice movie. About dancing. Just like Take The Lead & Honey. Yeap. Go watch it yah? (: Hahaa. One whole day at home is sure boring. I cannot tahan man. I can't even sit still for like 5 minutes. I've been like walking around the house searching for whatever things. I don't even know what I'm finding. My mum got irritated lah. Hahaa. And now, I'm sending songs to SHERLYN. Lol. Since I'm bored. And I'm cracking my brains to think of songs to download. Okay, I'll put up some pictures here. BABES! :D yeah man.


Jessica Alba! OH. ONE HOT BABE LAHS. I cannot explain anymore lah. She's so hot! Agree people? Hahahaa. I bet Sarah does(: Yayy.

Jessica Simpson. Okay, I know she's like some bimbo and stuff. But hey, she's got that pretty face and a body no one can resist okay! Hahaa. Hot too lahhhh. Too bad she broke up with that Nick Lachey guy man. So toot ass lah she. (: Lol. Still hot nevertheless.

Christina Milian. She's pretty okay. It may not be that clear here. But search her up at Yahoo lah. See her pictures! Hahahaaa. Whooooooo.

Rihanna. Hahaa. If you like the song Unfaithful, then you guys must like the singer too. Pretty isn't she? Lol. Lalaaa. -* I don't wanna do this anymore......*

Okay, her picture so special ah. Got frame! Hahaa. Anyways, this is Kristin. She's from Laguna Beach, a reality show on MTV. Hahaa. Omg, she looks like Jessica Simpson a bit don't you think? Hahaa. Not for this picture lah. but nevermind. Pretty pretty.(:

Hahaa. Not forgetting the girls from High School Musical! Yayy. Ashley Tisdale & Vanessa Anne Hudgens. Hahaa. I remembered one time when I was arguing with Mao about who's prettier. So yeah, now both of them I find pretty can, Maolihood? Lawl. (:

It's Fergie from Black Eyed Peas baybeh! Hahahaa. Yeah, she's pretty lah. Basikelly everyone I chose to put the pictures in here are PRETTY PEOPLE. Yay(: Whoo, she's sexayy too.!


Wahlau, SHE'S CUTE AND PRETTY AND SEXAY LAH PLEASE. Oh yeap, she's Aundrea from Making The Band 3, a reality show on MTV too! She got dimples lah. Omg, pretty pretty pretty people I love! Hahaha. So I find the hottest lah.! Hahaa. But cannot beat Jessica Alba. =P Still, my pretty babe. Hahaaa. Yay.

That's all lah people. Hahaa. There's more lah. But I'm lazy. Hawhaw. Okay, then maybe next time.. It's on PRETTY BOYS! Lol. Right. Lameness. (: ENJOY! BABES BABES BABES BABES AND MORE BABES. Hahahahaha :x