"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, August 20, 2006,
Wokays, so I bothered to blog even though I have nothing to blog about. So, I'm gonna do another survey! If you're tired of it, exit this window right now. You don't know how to exit? Go and stab your heart (:


What are your siblings middle names?
Okays, my sister's Bte .. my bro's Bin. LOL!

Where is your dad right now?
In the living room, like why do you even want to know?

What was the last thing you said?
"Ehy, call you back later." to my friend. (:

When was the last time you had your meal?
Like 50 minutes ago.

What colour is your watch?
It's BLUE! adidas somemore. :p Okay, you didn't ask for the brand.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
KOALA BEARS! YES, I SWEAR.

Who were with when you last ran a red light?
I don't run a red light, I run a race! Hahaa. Lame.

Who is the last person you were in love with?
ME, OF COS! And you still bothered to ask..

Are you close to your mum?
Quite! She always scold me, and i answer back! Becos it's rude not to reply :D

Where does your best friend work?
I've been thinking on whether I have a best friend.

What colour are your pants?
The one I'm wearing now, is shorts. Not pants. So, I can't answer this question. Lol.

Do you have a roommate?
No, cos I'm selfish. I wanna have the room to myself you see. Hawhaw.

What colour is your bedding?
I assume you're referring to my bed. Okay, it's white with BLACK polkadots! Retro right?!

Do you have a chair in your room?
NO. I sit on the floor actually & my butt hurts now. Of cos there's chairs lah dumbass. -.-"

What time were you born?
Oh sorry, I didn't know how to talk when I was just born. So, I couldn't ask my mum at that point of time. (:

Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Yes, why? You want to get engaged? -.-

What is your favourite number?
9! Since it's my register number. Lol.

Do you know anyone named Laurie?
No, is it her you wanna get engaged to? I seee..

What colour is your mom's hair?
It's black, with some white strands. She's old you see. Hahaa.

Do you have a dog?
No, but i do have two cats! SO ADORABLE! x)

Where did you live in 1993?
Singapore, Yishun.

What are you doing this weekend?
Homeworking. And onlining. Since I can't go out ):

Does your first memory involve your dad?
WAIT, I don't think so. Hahaaa.

Do you remember singing any song as kids?
Of cos lah! Twinkle twinkle little star ...

When was the last time you went swimming?
Okay. Hmm, 28 July. (:

Has your luggage ever gotten lost?
Nope, cos I don't travel. Sadly..

When was the last time you talked to your siblings?
My bro, in the afternoon.

Did you ever go to a camp as a kid?
No, I feel like such a loser answering this. =x

Do you play an instrument?
My hands are instruments? I always make "music" by hitting the table with my SUPER HANDS! (:

Have you ever thought of it as cool to smash a guitar?
Whatthehell?! Of cos lah. It's wayy cooler if it's yours! (:

Do you like fire?
Hmm, depends on the situation. Don't tell me you gonna get happy when your whole kitchen is burning. -.- USE YOUR BRAINS! Do you have one in the first place? :x

Where is your best friend from?
From he/she mom's womb? -.-"

Are you allergic to anything?
I'm allergic to idiots! Hawhaw.

When was the last time you cried?
My POP. ): It was very touching please. So I had to cry.

What kind of shampoo do you use?
Follow me to the toilet please? Lols.

Have you ever been to a spa?
No lah.

Do you take science all four years of high school?
Yes, sadly. I hate science :/

Do you like butterflies?
Hell no. Why? Cos they fly around you. And it's very irritating. Ewww :x

What is the last book you read?
My Social Studies textbook. I was homeworking please.

Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
Both taste the same to me lah, wth!

What is one thing you miss about your ex?
Hahahaha. I don't know :/

Did you ever see the school nurse?
My primary school dentist. Still nurse right?

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Nawhh. I suck at teaching. (:

What's one thing you learned about in your life recently?
Don't trust someone too much. It sucks when they backstab you.

Are you jealous of anyone?
No, why should I? Well, maybe yes lah. Hahaa. I'm contradicting myself.

Is anyone jealous of you now?
Yes, cos I'm OH-SO-CUTE! And they're not. Grow up people! Lol.


Yeah, I just wasted my time doing it. But nevermind. (:
It's cool. :P