|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, August 19, 2006,
Went out to study. On the way home on the bus 859, there was this malay family. Which consist of the husband and wife and their two sons. Bahaha! I find the boys so cute lah! The one sitting next to the mother was singing happily. The one whom the dad was carrying was staring at me. And I told Ningsi that he's staring at me cos he thinks i look cute & cool! Hahaha. And apparently that stupid crappo girl gave me the -.-" face. The one next to the mother was singing a malay song. I don't know what song lah. But he keeps repeating the same old line over and over again, quite loudly lah. Not that loud as in shouting, but audible. Hahaa. And as I'm talking to Ningsi, the boy who was being carried keep starring at me, like I'm some Cute Alien or something. Bahahahaha. Okay, I'm getting so over myself right now. But yeah, I was staring back at him and making stupid expressions. But too bad, after some time they alighted. And the best part is that they were so chubby! Hahaa. I want to pinch their cheeks so muchhh, that I pinched mine in the end. Hahaha. No lahh, kidding only. I'm not so keesiao as to do that okays. [: |
|