"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, August 21, 2006,
Okay, people. I'm very frustrated today. Firstly, I had to complete Part B of my F&N Coursework AGAIN. I seriously had enough of it. But I still had to do it, sadly. Like i feel like throwing it away, but NO. "It's O LEVEL COURSEWORK you biatch." - Thoughts to myself. So yeah, I can't. Secondly, my fucking Microsoft Word is from I don't know which century. It works slower than any snails I know in this world. Even the snails were laughing at me. It so insisted on getting stuck halfway. When I want to save, it got stuck. It's always the same old thing. And there's always a fucking error message somehow which will pop up out of nowhere. Like so fucking rubbish please. Thirdly, my comp like fucking insisted on getting stuck too. Oh yehs, it likes to copy my Microsoft Word which likes to hang on me. Like fucktard. It gets stuck for no reason. I had exit-ed my downloading sessions which are like so more important than this coursework crap. Hahaa. That's how i feel okays. Cos I'm too pissed -.-" And now it got stuck on me! HELLO, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ILLYANA GO KANCHIONG OVER A STUPID SCHOOL WORK BEFORE? NO, COS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE EVER DOES THAT. AND IT'S BECOS OF A FUCKING O LEVEL COURSEWORK. Like crap lahs. Seriously. And I had to ask Ningsi to wait for me so long just to help me print my coursework okays. Like that's a big sacrifice for ME, ME, ME! And I had to ask Wanping too. Cos Ningsi was too sleepy. I really appreciate it you guys. Thanks a lot. (: And you know how long Ningsi waited? She waited for I don't know how many fucking hours lah please. Stupid comp okays. Make me feel so guilty. The two of them had to sleep late becos of me. Like I apologise for anything that happen lah. But I really wanna say THANKS again. Fucking comp. I restarted it. And it's still lag lah. Lucky I managed to save my documents okay. Walau, and that fucking father of mine. He nearly slapped me. Just because of some fucking small stuffs. Like please hello, can't you do things yourself? You have hands please. I'm busy doing stuff at the computer. I'm not playing it. Instead of checking, NO. He nearly landed his handy helicopter on the landing pad at my cheeks. I could feel the heat okay people. I'm not kidding. If my mum didn't see it, I would have gotten a bruise already. Even mom is more understanding than you. PUI.. Fuck, I just realised I have no more privacy by saying this in my entry. ARGH, nawh. I'm just too frustrated with everything. At least some people made me smile despite everything just now. Thanks. If I have been too harsh, then slap me the next time you see me. Welcome, for that. Even Ningsi's computer got hanged all of a sudden. Then after that we were practically swearing at each other about our computer. Like fuck please. Everything happens at the same time lah. The only thing I'm relieved about now is that eveything managed to be completed. And let me repeat, THE ONLY THING. As for the others like.. *@)!#)(^!&! please. Maybe I'll forget about it when I doze off to sleep till school today morning. It's already 1.16 am now. I ought to be going. Peace. Fuck all the things that had happened. It just pissed me off like real bad. "Sorry" and "Fuck" have been flowing out of my mouth like some river from yesterday. I hate that. Nas apologises again :/