|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, August 23, 2006,
Let's talk about Singapore Idol.! Okays, Paul rocks my ass like mad. Hahaa. Ya, he sang a Cheena song! Whooots. So nice please. Even Ken likes him! Whooooo. And I Love Ken for ONCE! :D Yayyyy PAUL TWOHILL. Hahaa. Omg, wait Hady rocks too please. Yeap. Wahlau. His voice frigging power ranger lahs. Like really. Hahaaa. Paul and Jon sang songs from Electrico. Cool can. Hahhha. I LIKE! =) *running awayyy...* Haahaa. No wait, I won't run away. I'll stay here to complete this entry. Lol. Lame Nas! :x OUT WITH JOAKIM LAHS. What you people thinking lahs. He can't sing, his dancing is sheit -.- His voice sucks please. His facial expressions, OMG. Like distracting can. This is the most polite comment I can give about him. (: Wth, he should be out lah okay. Seriously. At least Paul got some improvements! Not like this stupid Joakim. And I so have something BIGG against him. Yucks. It'll be gone once he's out of this competition okay. Hahahaa. So please lah. Let him exit. SHooooooo. Don't block his way you kukus! ><![]() YAY PAUL. [= anyhoos, people. check this out. okay, ya'll may not be a fan of rock. but this mv is hilarious. they made it two times faster. (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsKKj35HkKk&NR |
|