"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, August 24, 2006,
I'm feeling so emo now. I'm sick and I just got a piece of news, which is so fucking pissing me off. Two things happened at one go. Like thanks so much. I can't even finish my food. That's how bad it is. Plus, I'm so weak when I'm sick. And that sucks bad. My feelings are cheated. All this while, I didn't even know about it. So, I'm slowly letting go. I'm sad now can. And you don't even know. Like I bet you won't even bother to ask. Thinking about it is enough to make me lose my temper and tears. Hope you would realised it when I'm gone. Peace. And take care. Not bothering you anymore. It's so hard to smile :/ I shall go and rest. This is random, but. I love my friends(: