"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, August 14, 2006,
I was very high in the class today. Zhen was being very disgusting. I was was being lame. As in super super lame. Like the coma lame. Hahaa, okay nvrm. Ningsi and Jessie were playing along. Jessie especially. She can laugh until faint ah, because of us. Lawl. After school went straight to the computer lab. Had to finish the FnN Coursework Part B. Well, I managed to lah. After my computer got hang for like 237242938534 seconds. And I was losing my mind, and being a walking vulagarity machine there. Jessie got irritated after some time. Hahaa. Sorry girl. (: I was too fucked up with the school's computer. Lousy. Even James coursework cannot be opened, cos the comp hang. Like wtf right? School so rich don't want spent on this. Spent on the friggin aircon and the OH-SO-BIG pond instead -.-" Hahaa. So anyhows, managed to finish my coursework and hand it up, even though the finishing part at the back were total crap :x Just copied and pasted whatever things that I feel was right. Lawl. And so now, I'm glad Part B is done! :D it's only Part A left. And it is still a burden. Goshh. Stupid courseworks. Grrrrr. Whatever lah. And THANKS TO JULIE AND CHARIS for helping me just now. I totally appreciate it okays. And Saleha for listening to my crap when the comp was stuck. And to those many many people who had to listen to the vulgarities flowing out my mouth like a stream just now :x Thanks for being patient. Wahahaha. I love you all. I swear lah. Don't believe your problem. (: