"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, August 11, 2006,
hey people, it's been days since i last update my blog. It's not that i purposely don't want to lahs, just that i have nothing interesting in my mind to blog about. And so now, since i did quite a lot of events happened this one whole week.. i shall share it with you people. (:
Monday; school's as per usual. Haha. Wasn't really in the mood to study. Was looking forward to tuesday. Slacked throughout. Tuesday; had school's NDP celebrations! Went out of my house shit early lah. I also don't know why. Nearly everyone was sporting a red tee. haha. Talentime and singing of National Day's songs as always. Talentime was nice, even though most of the songs were like cheena. But then, i had to get into the mood ya know :x The girls made banners for Raymond! Our beloved handsome NP idol. bahahaha. He so cute lahs. (: we were like so high lahs. Even Mrs Sim was impressed. Lol. And for Mdm Sue, needless to say can. She was jumping up and down, getting so high.. Cheering us on to get into the mood of the celebrationgs. baahaha. wacky! The girls made the banners so pretty-fully. hahhaa. REALLYY! Too bad i didn't take the pictures. Sang song, was happy. Went to eat at Burger King after celebrations. Later that afternoon went out again to watch fireworks! Went out early to meet queen, ping and lizzie first cos they want to go jalan jalan. Haha. Then I went to meet yours truly in the evening to watch fireworks with her. (: Walked around Marina Square, got some stuff to eat, and slacked outside the mall. It was only like 8pm, and there were already a lot of people there. And we managed to find a spot to sit down. Lawl. Apparently on that day, my hotline was so busy. A lot of people keep calling me asking where i am lahs, when they already knew i'm with some else. Haha. Kacau my date nia.. :x HAHA. Ah, forget it. All i know is that the fireworks were fantabulous. After that Henderik and Mao came to find me and we sat to chat a while before me sending that girl to the busstop and us going home. Bahahaha! (: Had a great day.
Wednesday; stayed at home one whole day. Messaged Jessie early in the morning to wish her a Happy Birthday. Lawl. Basikelly, the whole day i was messaging yours truly, watched the parade on teevee and then, nothing else! fun day yeh? no, duh. Hahaa.
Thursday; went out again to celebrate Jessie's birthday at ECP with the clique members. We cycled, blade, bowled, and pooled, walked, ran, sang, chatted. Lawl. So common sense lahs. Well, I sucked at bowling lahs. I don't know how long didn't play already siah. About a couple of months lah, but hey! It's bad enough lo. Hahaa. The most important thing was that Jessie had fun! (: Hehee. After that, I went off early to meet yours truly again. hahaha! xP wanted her to watch with me a movie. We chose to watch Ant Bully. Bahahaha, the movie right.. Damn lame, damn spastic. But FUNNAY!. Yeah, but you must trust me on the lame part, seriously. (: I find it nice lahs. The plot not bad ah, not that ridiculous or whatever. Then, Tiffany messaged me saying Rahimah's out of the competition. She was so worried about her HOT JONATHAN LEONG lahs. Hahaa :P maybe Rahimah went too emo, and the audience hated that. Like she puts on too much expressions and all that friggin crap. Too bad ah, but her voice is power ranger okays, for a 17 year old. Lawl. (: Sent her to the bus stop again, and i had to wait for my mum to finish work. I waited in front of the stall like for 40 minutes. So horrendous. Like cos I didn't have anywhere else to go. All the shops closing already. And I was left with no choice but to stand there like some Stamford Raffles idiot. Hahaa :x Reached home about 11 plus, washed my feet and face. And straight to bed.
Today(Friday); It's a miracle I can wake up lahs, today morning. I didn't even wanted to go school today. Like cos since i getting back my results, so I had to go. And I had English orals. Which sucked like fucking bad. And i got like so fucking low for my Malay Language. And I am obviously re-taking it lahs. Like today is like so toots can. Lawl. Seriously, my orals. The examiner started asking me a lot of questions and I got panicky lahs. So dumbshit siah. But wth lah, it's all over. Just pray everything would turn out fine. (:

Like a long post from me uh? One whole week happenings lah. What do you expect? HAHA.
Lawl. Good luck to those taking orals on Monday. (: Mine is so gone. Bahaha.