"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, July 01, 2006,
ytd had School Official Opening Ceremony.
wahahhaha, guess it was a success after all.
:D yay! hmmm, the parade was fine.
was nervous. but after that, it was okay.
Mr Tharman Shamugaratnam came t our school.
so cool uh?

after parade, we were told that we aren't allowed t
in be the hall t watch the concert items.
i was like WTFish? -.-
i so badly wanted t watch the Malay Dance la.
haiss, stupid siahs.
so anyways, wasted time cam-whoring with my fellow squadmates.
HAHAHAHA, our favourite hobby!
then we got scolded cos we made a lot of noise.
like what's the big deal?
i bet Mr Tharman wouldn't even mine.
sshheesssh. okay, like we're happy can?
blearghs.
so that was our last parade.
and it was the BEST. (:
cos we were in No. 1 uniform, carrying M16 rifle.
yayyyy.
like i'm still waiting for the POP t come.
but t think of it again.
it's kinda sad laa. no more NPCC in my life.
wahhhhhhhhhh.. ok, i shall stop.

tmr Scouts Drum Concertt.
good luck t them.