"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, July 10, 2006,
world cup finals ytd!.
wahhhh. so disappointing.
hahahahhaa. but ZIDANE ROCKS LA.
head-butt the stupid materazzi.
serve him right kays.

so anyhows, i only slept like one hour for the whole day!
ya. from 4 plus till like 6 .. somewhere there.
can die. watch the friggin match.
hahah. and FRANCE LOST ):
i so sadded can.
eeeeeeee. stupid Italy won by penalty shootout.
grrr. so dumbass.
wtv. it's so over anyways. ahh.
BUT I WANT FRANCE T WIN!!! haha. :x

somethings going on in my head.
so irritating. wth.
i'm so bothered by it la.
sheesssh. =/
some people are just so fucking losers.
don't understand people.!
and i'm seriously having doubts now.
ningsi, i can blow away your zun-ness le bah.
:x hmmm...